KEY STAGE 3
- Year 7 topics – Students will cover the following 3 topics: What is RE? Holy Buildings and Judaism.
- Year 8 topics – Students will cover the following 3 topics: Hinduism, Islam and Good and Evil.
- Year 9 topics – Students will cover the following 3 topics: Medical Ethics, Sikhism and Equality.
KEY STAGE 4
GCSE – AQA Specification A
- Year 10 topics – A) Religion, Relationships and Families, B) Religion and Life, D) Peace and Conflict, E) Crime and Punishment.
- Year 11 topics – In depth study of Christian beliefs, teachings and practices & an in depth study of Islamic beliefs, teachings and practices.
What Parents/Carers can do to help:
Your child has been given a Knowledge Organiser for each topic they study. This summarizes the key information they must know if they are to be successful in this subject. Please encourage them to learn this off by heart and revise topics regularly.
Encourage your child to join Google Classroom and SENECA, which can enable students to access topics at home.