One In A Million Charity Business Lunch - Thursday 10th March 2022
29th Jan 2022. We would like to invite you to join us for our annual One In A Million Charity Business Lunch 'Building for Success Bradford 2022' on Thursday 10th March 2022.
We are really excited about this event and have some fantastic keynote speakers lined up!
- Lee Craven and Richard Shaw, who will give us an insight into the future of our city, with updates on the exciting Bradford Live project (former Odeon), the Bradford City of Culture 2025 Bid and their impact on the local economy.
- Victoria Wainwright, the President of the Bradford Chamber of Commerce, will give us an update on the business landscape in Bradford.
- Time: 12.30 - 3.30pm
- Venue: Midland Hotel, Bradford BD1 4HU
- General tickets: £38 per person includes a 2 course lunch, keynote speakers.
- General Table of 10 guests: £350
- Platinum tables: are for 10 people and include a 2 course lunch optimal viewing and wine on the table. All proceeds go to support Bradford’s disadvantaged children & young people.
THANK YOU! Your support will help One In A Million continue to provide pathways for children and young people living in disadvantaged communities of our city, as well as provide a great networking opportunity!
THANK YOU for the support of all this year's Charity Business Lunch event sponsors.