OIAM Tribe: Yorkshire 3 Peaks Team Challenge
18th January 2020. Join us for our New TRIBE 2020 Team Event ‘Yorkshire 3-2-1 PEAK Challenge’ on Saturday 5th July 2020.
CHALLENGE: TRIBE 2020 is an exciting new team event consisting of 3 x TRIBE members. Form your TRIBE from work colleagues, family or friends and decide which team member will walk 1, 2 or 3 of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks. This FUN event is designed for differing levels of ability.
- STAGE 1 (10.4 miles): 3 x TRIBE members start by climbing Pen-y-ghent, dropping a team member off at Ribblehead viaduct (returning back to base).
- STAGE 2 (6.8 miles): 2 x TRIBE members proceed to Whernside summit, drop a team member at Filpin Farm (returning back to base).
- STAGE 3 (7.5 miles) : 1 x TRIBE member conquers Inglebrough and races back to the finish line back at Base Camp in Horton in Ribblesdale, cheered on by your TRIBE members.
PRIZES: 1st, 2nd & 3rd placed TRIBE and BEST DRESSED TRIBE!!
FOR WHO: Participants of all abilities with a reasonable level of fitness.
REGISTRATION: £120 per TRIBE of 3, which includes: -
- Registration at Tribe 2020 Base Camp
- Fully marshalled route - Qualified Mountain Leaders
- Tribe 2020 refreshment Check points.
- First Aiders
- Fundraising pack.
- Tribe 2020 memorabilia.
- Prizes for; 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, Best Dressed Tribe and BIG CHIEF Highest fundraiser.
- Celebration BBQ at Tribe 2020 Base Camp
- Medals and Completion Certificates for all participants.
FUNDRAISING: Can we challenge you to try and raise £250 per person (or best effort).
- Venue: Yorkshire 3 Peaks
- Address: Farmer Winston's field, opposite The Crown Public House on the B6479, Horton-in-Ribblesdale, BD24 0HH, North Yorkshire
- Date: Sunday 5th July 2020, 07:00 - 20:00
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING YOUR PART FOR OUR TRIBE!
For further details contact Craig or Rachel on email at email@example.com