OIAM Tribe 2021 ‘Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge’ Is Back sponsored by Schofield Sweeney
25th May 2021. Join us for our Tribe 2021 Yorkshire 3-2-1 Peak Charity Challenge in support of One In A Million!
We are looking for business teams to sign up and encourage 3 staff members to walk 1, 2 or 3 of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks at this great mixed ability, team building fundraising event!
Walk 1, 2 or 3 of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks as a Team!Form your TEAM from your work colleagues, family or friends and decide which team member will walk 1, 2 or 3 of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks (see illustration above). This FUN event is designed for differing levels of ability.
- PEAK 1: 10miles 3 x TEAM members start by climbing Pen-y-ghent, dropping a team member off at Ribblehead viaduct.
- PEAKS 1 & 2: 17 miles 2 x TEAM members proceed to Whernside summit, drop a team member at Filpin Farm.
- PEAKS 1, 2 & 3: 24 miles 1 x TEAM member conquers Inglebrough and races back to the finish line back at Base Camp in Horton in Ribblesdale, cheered on by your TEAM members awaiting you there!
Date: Saturday 10th July 2021
Time: 7am Registration
Venue: Basecamp, Horton In Ribblesdale, BD24 0HH
REGISTRATION: £120 per Team of 3
- Registration at Base Camp
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Fully marshalled route - Qualified Mountain Leaders
- Refreshment check points
- Celebration BBQ at Tribe 2020 Base Camp
- First aiders
- Personal JustGiving page
- Completion certificates for all participants
FUNDRAISING: Can we encourage you to raise £150 per person?
Your fundraising will allow One In A Million to provide much needed support for children living in a disadvantaged community in Bradford that One In A Million work with.
Thank you to our event sponsor Schofield Sweeney.