OIAM Community: Streetwise Football ‘Head Mentor’ Vacancy
One In A Million is looking for suitable candidates to take up a Head Football Mentor role at our OIAM Streetwise 5-A-Side Football League, Keighley.
- Do you relish the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young people in Bradford?
- Do you want to work in a charity where children come first?
- Do you want to work in a values led environment?
- Do you want to be part of a growing and thriving charity?
If you answered “YES”, then this is the opportunity for YOU.
This person should be:
- Role model our core values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
- Support, guide and add value to the young people.
- Take a head role in the running of the league on a practical level by completing tasks such as refereeing, recording and monitoring scores, and offering coaching advice to teams and individuals.
- Encourage fair play and encourage friendship at all times.
- Identify participants who have the aptitude to progress through community pathways development programmes.
The successful person must have:
- An FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (Desirable).
- Completed FA Youth Modules 1 & 2 (Desirable).
- Experience of working with 11-18 year olds in a football environment.
- First aid training and proof of certification.
- Any other complementary qualifications that may stand you in good position for this role.
The first step in the journey is for you to download a recruitment pack.
The next step is to request an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed applications should be returned to this same email address.
Closing date: 9.00am Tuesday 17th May 2022
One In A Million is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.