OIAM Charity: We Are Recruiting For A ‘Children & Young People Community Activator’
One In A Million Charity are recruiting for a ‘Children & Young People Community Activator’.
- Do you relish the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and young people in Bradford?
- Do you want to work in a charity where children come first?
- Do you want an employer who values their staff?
- Do you want to work in a values led environment?
- Do you want to be part of a growing and thriving charity?
- Do you always put children and young people first?
If you answered “YES”, then this is the opportunity for YOU. The position is available for project delivery predominantly within the Keighley area of the Bradford District.
View the recruitment pack link at the bottom of this page.
The first step in the journey is for you to request an Application Pack. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed applications should be returned to this same email address.
- Closing date Monday 4th April 2022 (10am)
- Salary: 25 hours per week at £10.75 per hour
- Start date: April 2022 (or as soon as available)
One In A Million Charity is committed to the safeguarding of children so all our appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.
Enjoy watching our short informative films listed below: