Join Us For Our ‘Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge’ In Support Of One In A Million Charity
Join us for our YORKSHIRE 3 PEAKS CHALLENGE 2023 in support of One In A Million Charity!
We are looking for individuals or teams to sign up to walk 1, 2 or 3 of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks at this great mixed ability fundraising event!
- Date: Saturday 15th July 2023
- Time: 7am Registration
- Venue: Basecamp, Horton In Ribblesdale, BD24 0HH
Fully Marshalled Route | Walk 1, 2 or 3 Peaks | BBQ Celebration at finish | Refreshment check points | Commemorative T-shirt!
CHALLENGE: Walk 1, 2 or 3 of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks as an individual or team. Join work colleagues, family or friends and other walkers on the day for an amazing charity challenge in the Yorkshire Dales
(This event is designed for differing levels of ability).
- PEAK 1: Start by climbing Pen-y-ghent and continue to our first check point at Ribblehead viaduct.
- PEAK 2: Proceed to Whernside summit and meet at our second check point at Filpin Farm.
- PEAK 3: Are you ready to conquer Inglebrough? We will continue to the finish line back at Base Camp in Horton in Ribblesdale, cheered on by your friends, family and your fellow walkers!
Whether you walk 1, 2 or 3 peaks, our experienced One In A Million charity Ground Crew and qualified Mountain Leaders will be on hand throughout the day to enhance your Y3P experience! Together we can make a difference!
REGISTRATION: £50 per person
- Registration at Base Camp
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Fully marshalled route
- Refreshment check points
- Celebration at base camp finish line with Yorkshire Tapas!
- First aiders
- Personal JustGiving page
- Completion certificates for all participants
FUNDRAISING: Can we encourage you to raise £150 per person?
THANK YOU FOR WALKING THE EXTRA MILE!